You may notice some devices have Dolby Atmos in their devices which can enhance your music base and provide some excellent features like surround sound effects. Well, not all are enough fortunate or lucky to have Dolby Atmos in their device, but this Viper4android turns you misfortune to fortune by giving all the features of Dolby Atmos. And it has some more features which are not available in Dolby Atmos.
Viper4android is a rooted application which enhances your audio quality; Whether you are using headphones or speaker, it doesn’t matter.You only need to download this excellent application on your mobile.If you are a windows user, then don’t be sad there also a thing for you called Viper4windows which will run on your pc.
Downloading of the Viper4android is the natural process only if you are on rooted device otherwise you need to struggle a little bit.Because it is a rooted application, so you need to have a rooted phone.Additionally, you must need to be installed the custom recovery on your rooted android mobile.
- 1 Requirements to download Viper4Android:
- 2 Install Viper4androd via TWRP
- 3 Busybox method for Viper4Android
- 4 Installation of Viper4android APK
- 5 Amazing features of Viper4andoid:
- 6 Advantages of using Viper4android
- 7 Disadvantages of Viper4android
- 8 How to install Viper4android on Samsung Devices
- 9 Installation of Viper4Android on Android Devices
Requirements to download Viper4Android:
- Android smartphone with root access
- TWRP recovery must be installed
- Viper4android fx 2.3
- Some skills
Viper4android can be installed in two ways one is through TWRP recovery, and another is through Busybox.But one thing which you should keep in your mind is you need a rooted device. So first of all root your device with your desired custom ROM and TWRP then go through this article.
Install Viper4androd via TWRP
- Before doing this make sure to have the root access and custom recovery TWRP installed on your mobile.
- Download the viper4android zip file from the XDA developers website or its official website.
- Now turn off and reboot your smartphone into the TWRP custom recovery mode.
- To boot into TWRP mode, you need to follow some specific steps with specific mobile.So it’s better to Google it with your mobile name.
- After this in TWRP mode, select install and flash the downloaded Viper4Android Zip and reboot system.
- After this, you need root explorer for further steps.So now to go to Playstore and download ES file explorer.
- Now, on your phone go to ES file explorer, swipe from left, scroll down and enable the root explorer.
- Go to local<device<vendor<etc. In the etc. folder, you will find this zip file named as “audio_effects.confc”. Rename the file as “audio_effects.confc.bak”
- Now open the Viper4android application on your phone, and it will ask to install the drivers, tap on “YES” and your phone will be stuck for two minutes. Do not worry while it is stuck; it will install the necessary drivers.
- And finally, a pop-up will appear on screen asking for a reboot. Reboot your android smartphone.
- Congratulations you are now a Viper4android user.
If you think TWRP recovery is something like a headache, then you can use another method Busybox method
Busybox method for Viper4Android
- Initially, you need to download Busybox from Playstore.
- After downloading install it in your android smartphone
- Need to have proper internet connection while opening Busybox
- After this open Busybox in your android smartphone
- Now click on install wait for a while until it asks for root permission
- Once it’s asked merely grant permission for Busybox
- Now it will start downloading necessary binary files.
- Once its said installation completed, you are ready to install viper4android on your smartphone
Installation of Viper4android APK
- Now as previous go to XDA developers or Viper4android and download Viper4android APK
- Install it on your smartphone as you do with other applications
- Open the app update necessary drivers wait till it downloads drivers
- As you know it is a rooted application, it will also ask you for root permission so simply grant permission
- Now the driver will start to load, and you can do nothing more than waiting for some time
- Its all done reboot your android device.
- Now you can enjoy high-quality music.
Amazing features of Viper4andoid:
- Playback Gain Control: By enabling this option you can enhance your audio loudness headphone through the volume set to max.So make sure that your headphones are good quality otherwise they will get spoiled with loud audio.
- Viper DDC: This option can able to balance your audio to give you fantastic music experience.It stabilises all the mids, highs and lows also.For this option choose some better headphones like Sennheiser.
- Fidelity Control: This control gives you access to control over viper bass and audio quality so you can get maximum of this.Surprisingly you can change the bass frequency which is absent in other audion enhancing apps.
- Headphone Surround+: As Dolby Atmos, it also has to surround sound effects.Which is capable of giving fantastic surround sound for your favourite music.You can choose over five different modes for your headphones.
- Differential Surround: Differential surround effect also known as the Haas effect which delays the sound to one ear from 1 to 35ms, which gives us a false perception of depth.
- Convolver: This is one of the best feature available in viper4android. This will enable you to use an Input Response Sample (IRS) through convolution algorithms. In simple language, it’s a sound processor that will process the audio playback in real time and provide a high audio output.But make sure that you have IRS samples which can be found on XDA developer thread.Put them into SDcard/ViPER4Android/Kernel.It is also can be your battery killer because of it uses IRS.
- Reverberation: It prevents the sound being reflected from things.So you will feel like if you are in a room, during listening to the music on your headphones.
- Dynamic System: This feature enables you to add dynamic bass to your headphones.This feature mainly focuses on enhancing audio quality on your headphones/earphone.
- FireEqualizer: It is an equaliser which helps you to get the specific effect in the particular device like if your headphones have much more loudness than it will equalise the sound production.
- Spectrum Extension: This option encodes the higher sound spectrum to make your audio lossless with enhanced high frequencies of basses.
- Tube Sound:Simulate the sound of tube amplifiers from the good old days.
- Auditory System Protection:If your are music freak and can listen up to 2-3 hours music then you might harm your ears.To protect this by enabling Cure Tech+.
- Compatible Mode: This Mode supports the vast variety of music players and owns EQ/sound effects.
Advantages of using Viper4android
- As you know, it enhances the audio quality.
- Not all the devices support the Dolby Atmos or some other music enhancing apps, but Viper4android is available for all device but yes you need to have a rooted device, and proper TWRP installed.
- In case you have some decent quality headphone/earphones then also you can experience the best audio quality.
- If you are a bass lover, then it is like heaven for you because you can set different base frequency according to your favourite song.
- And it also enhances the playback gain.
Disadvantages of Viper4android
- There is nothing like a disadvantage in Viper4android. But due to high basses, you may lose your headphones and earphones and even speakers also.So you need to take care of that thing.
- And if you listen the audio with heavy bass and high volume then it could cause permanent damage to the human auditory system, so before doing this be aware!
How to install Viper4android on Samsung Devices
- As previous first of all ROOT your android device.
- Install Busybox if doesn’t come with root.
- Modify build.prop to do so follow these steps
- a. Open up /system/build.prop in the text editor using es file explorer(easily found in Playstore) with root access.
- Change the line (If you can’t find these lines, skip this step.)
– “Ipa.decode=true” to “lpa.decode=false”
– “tunnel.decode=true” to “tunnel.decode=false”
– “lpa.use-stagefright=true” to “lpa.use-stagefright=false”
Installation of Viper4Android on Android Devices
- Download, extract and copy ViPER4Android_FX/XHiFi_2.3/4.x.apk to your device. 2.3 for Gingerbread ROMs and 4.x for ICS, JellyBean and KitKat ROMs.
- Install viper4andoid app in your desired location.
- Open FX/XHiFi app from the menu.
- If it asks root access, then grant the permission
- When driver installation prompted, choose Yes.
- Viper4Android auto detects your CPU and shows available driver modes below
- Choose your desired selection
- Once the full installation is done, Reboot your device
- If you want to use the only Viper4android as the audio effect, follow normal mode.
- If you want existing audio effects to work, follow compatible mode.
For some Samsung device, it will not work finely if so then follow these steps below
- Try install V4A as user app instead of the system app.
- Use Normal Mode and select V4A FX in Settings>Sound>Music Effects.
- Still, it will not work, then go through another player rather than Samsung stock Music player.